I am pursuing PhD research from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (India). My research topic is Prevalence and Predictors of Psychological Distress among Street Children in Mumbai. In this case, street children are staying without any adult supervision. If I want to study them, so whom should I ask for consent as street children are minor.